A true final dispositor?

I read that it's unlikely that there is a perfect liner dispositorship in a chart, so to speak, but I know a person who has that.

Sun in Gemini, ruled by Mercury in Taurus, ruled by Venus in Cancer, ruled by Moon in Scorpio, ruled by Mars in Capricorn, ruled by Saturn in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter in Pisces.

Does that make for one strong internal organisation with perfect chain of command?

• Markab
    Favorite Answer

I'd like to see this chart. Would you provide the data? No names just the data or even the date alone would do. I've never heard of such a thing.

The idea behind final dispositors is that the last planet in line, in domicile of necessity, is the most influential since he indirectly influences everything else in the chain. But lately I think this is a lot of hooey. While reception and dispositing a planet are of less and less consequence to modern astrology, I believe they are of major importance. But as you go down the line, the influence on the first planet is weaker and weaker. So in the above chain the idea that Jupiter significantly influences the Sun is weak at best. In fact it is arguable that the influence would be negative as the Sun is in the detriment of Jupiter.

ON the other hand the planet that immediately disposits another is influential and this concept is not emphasized in modern astrology.

As an example let's take the chart of noted Irish wit, Oscar WIlde. WIlde has Gemini rising with Mercury in Scorpio. So Mars influences his ASC ruler. This makes sense as Wilde had an acerbic wit. Mars is in Sagittarius. SO Jupiter influences Mars, but Jupiter's influence on Mercury is limited at best. The Jupiter is in Capricorn. Saturn disposits Jupiter. Saturn's effect on Mercury is negligible, but his effect on Jupiter is significant. Things start to get complicated from here because Saturn is in Gemini and Mercury therefore has an influence on Saturn but not vice versa.

So disposition is important, but its influence only goes so far.

properly I could say i'm the two sensual and sexual none below the different, Venus and Mars the two being in 1st living house. yet foreplay is reaally important and is a good sized deal for me, perhaps because of the fact Venus conjuncts my Ascendant, i assume ... I only found out my placements makes me appear like a real intercourse addict lol xD actual I actual have my drives very controlled, so i do no longer randomly lash it out on any warm man or woman passing by using or so, besides the undeniable fact that it relatively is loopy as quickly as I enable it out. Yeah haha i'm unlikely to complicated extra. a guy i became into it gradual in the past has Venus 2d living house, Mars 8th living house, it relatively is the perfect placement :D He seems to be relatively sexual than sensual, hating to extend any delays to the real element. His Venus/Mars are not in any ingredient to a minimum of one yet another so i assume it truly is a robust element, a minimum of they do no longer seem to be in opposition or it would possibly make him relatively egocentric sexually