YU-GI-OH Six Samurai Deck?

Should I buy the Six Sams deck? I'm getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh because a buddy of mine entered a tournament and won an Ipad 2 :P Well, I'm always playing 'cause it's one of the best strategy games out there that might actually be worth a lot one day. I've been looking through structure deck lists and everything and the Six Sams attracted me the most. Many people that I've asked say that the Inzektor deck is where it's at, but I'm not really interested in Inzektor. My plan was to buy the structure six sams deck, buy more booster packs and order some needed cards online, and (Random, I know) I want to add the cards necessary for the Kuriboh OTK. So, six samurai? Yes, no?

Favorite Answer

I'd say pick Inzektor because you can get a monster with around 3000 atk on your first turn. The problem with inzektor though is that its gonna cost you alot of money because you can only get inzektor cards in booster packs. The only two bbooster packs you can get them in is order of chaos and galactic overlord. For more information about Inzectors go to this link http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Inzektor

It shows you strategies and how to use them

Now on to Six samurai. Its a great deck to start with. Its cheap and quite effective in a duel. The only problem is to complete the deck and make it really powerful you need legendary six samuri chi en which is really hard to get. You have to buy ra yellow mega pack special edition. If you want more six samuri cards i suggest buying Ra yellow packs. Its got lots of good cards in it and holo versions of all the six samuris plus or the spell cards you need to make a six samuri deck. If you dont get any six samuri's in a pack you can easily trade your friends because the cards you get in Ra yellow are pretty good. For more information about six smauri's goto http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Samurai

Good Luck!

Source(s): I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since I was seven. :D I also used the Yu-Gi-Oh wiki. :P

If you run the general "turbo samurai" aimed at getting Shi En out as quickly as possible and keeping it there, then no. Neither are needed. If you are going for the control version, then Enishi is not bad to use, but Six Strike Triple Impact would rarely get used.

I run that and chaos dragons.

It's a good fit.

Six sam's are quite good, but the deck itself is broken, but overall its a good deck, I would get it if you love Six Sams and ninja based card or Samuaris i should say. I would love a Six Sam Deck, I currently run a Morphtronic deck. hope it helped!

• Andi

its good and really worth the price now but its not the best deck for tournys

Yes it's a good deck to run I have one and it's good