Pac Man asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why are republicans so busy pointing fingers rather than working with democrats for the good of the country?

If they really love this country like they say they do maybe they should suck it up and i dunno, maybe make themselves useful. They're hardly doing that now.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

At this point they are pretty much in the way.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Democrats do not have any ideas that are good for the country. Why should Republicans go along with THAT?

• 8 years ago

Sounds like the dims do the same, their way or the highway, obama will not even let anyone question his puppet who lied about the Libya attacks. Also the generals affair, haha everytime dims are in charge there are scandals and affairs Republicans are smart enough to know that a tax hike on one percent will do nothing to improve the leftwings out of control spending. YOu libs cried when bush spent money now that odumba doubled the debt you say nothing, sad how you guys are in bed with your party so much you can not be critical of them,

• 8 years ago

One problem with your premise,if you work with the Democrats,then you ARE NOT working for the good of the country. Nearly everything the Dems do eventually leads to negative results for the people of America.

August

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • justa
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Boehner just announce the middle class tax cuts are out. Maybe its time for him to go too.

• 8 years ago

They haven't done anything for the good of the country since, since, I can't even remember. I really think they are so divided within their party that they don't know what to do other than blame the other guy and not do anything drastic like actually pass some good legislation.

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

" ... We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Barrak 0bama

• Ryan
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

By working with you mean leaving the core values of the party and going with the flow in Washington. How exactly has your great leader Obama made himself useful? I think republicans are probably busy doing what they usually do, working to pay for those who are too lazy to do so.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Or they can make a big deal out of 200K c0nservative nutcases signing petitions and act like the country is about to tear itself in half.

• 8 years ago

Because liberals and conservative are bad for that nation,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.