Relationship advise........?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3.5 years. We have had our ups and downs. Within those three years we have broke up 3 times due to her being scared of commitment, not knowing what her feelings are. We have talked/planned marriage but nothing set in stone.

In August of 2011 it was discovered that her parents marriage of 30 years was going to end in divorce. Everything tht my gf had grown up knowing was shattering before her eyes. This has turned her world upside down and created greater doubt in her belief of marriage or lasting relationships. About 8 months ago I found out she was sending inappropriate texts/pics to random guys she met on a dating website. She says nothing physical has ever happened and she has not been with anyone since me. We are currently not together. I still feel extremely strong feelings for her and want to get back together with marriage as a possibility.

She is starting counseling to hopefully help her get through this phase of life.

What should I do?

Favorite Answer

just keep in contact and when she is over her p[parents divorcing , maybe the she''ll be in a better place to commit to somebody . good luck . hope you get her back :)