i'm a female bi. i've tried so hard to live as a straight but recently i met a girl i like on twitter.?

i never really have a boyfriend. i date few guys just for fun during my puberty. i never kissed a guy. when i was 18, i went to my bestfriend house, and when i lie on her bed, she suddenly kiss me. nothing happened. but that makes me think that i doesn't have to be with guys to be happy. now i'm around 20s, and i've tried so hard to live as a straight girl. but recently there's a girl on twitter that caught my attention. she's really my type. it's like a dream. now i've been pushing the limit between us. sometimes it seems like she's fine with me flirting, sometimes it's like there's a wall between us and i will stop flirting :'( i don't know what to do. i really like her. please help me????

are you sure you are bi? you lesbo to me.

Hunny, by calling the heteros "straight", you are implying that gay folk are twisted, crooked,bent, weird, queer.deviant. Don't play that game.