English fans complain that their players are not given a chance yet they are the first to want foreign talent?

Every Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal or pool fans would move heaven and earth to get a Falcao, Cavani or Neymar. Similarly some say Messi can't play in the PL yet if he was available every team in the Prem would line up and spend an insane amount of money to get him!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone knows that foreign talent is better than current English talent.

But in the EPL, you need to have English players. They understand the style of the league and the flow of football better than a majority of the foreign players ever will, so having the right balance is essential in the EPL. Not to mention the hole "home grown" demand we have these days.

Neymar, Falcao and Cavani.. really? You just mentioned 3 world class players, ANY CLUB would love to have those players. Messi can't play in the PL? Haha when you're that good, you can play in any league. Would he be as good as he is in another team that doesn't have the support players of Barca is totally different question though. I mean in comparison to his performances for Argentina, you see some serious inconsistency. I still think he'll be brilliant.. but we'll never really know for sure.

I really don't see what you're getting at to be honest. Do you not understand the need for balance of English and foreign talent in the EPL? If you don't then you clearly don't watch the league or understand it. So no point to have an opinion on something you don't know about mate.

• 4 years ago

we've too many person-friendly distant places gamers in our league. those are the gamers that supply up our youthful promising gamers from progressing, that is effective spending thousands and thousands on distant places gamers yet you are able to discover the wear that is inflicting our international group

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.