How long does it take to hear back from penn state?

I applied to Penn State on October 31st. Right now it says that my application is in review and its been that way for like 2 and a half weeks...Any idea on how long it will take to hear back from them? id say im on the border line of acceptance with a 1600 SAT and 3.7 GPA...How are my chances?

First of all it has nothing to do with university soccer, it just occurred to be a tuition assistant football train who via organization has solid a pall on the tuition, the football head train, and the college president, all of whom should have acted in a much more proactive manner than they did. You cannot hearth the school, however it has fee the president and head coach their jobs. The matters we hear will certainly get worse when the whole story is exposed, but it surely must not mirror upon the opposite quality coaches, nor the athletes who had nothing to do with what Sandusky used to be doing.

I know Penn has rolling admissions, but that doesn't mean an immediate response. I went to cappex.com and put your scores in a it doesn't look borderline, not automatic acceptance but still up there. Remember that many schools are dealing with applicants that were affected by the hurricane also. I don't think you should be panicking yet. Have you been contacted that everything was received for your application? They aren't waiting on scores, transcripts or references? Good luck!