Three design professors are starting a business together. What will it be?

True story. Me and my two best friends are design professors, and are considering going it alone - but together. One is based in India, one is based in China, and I am based in Sweden. All three of us write very well, one is a web designer, one is a graphic designer, and one is a product designer. One is a brilliant orator, one is a brilliant planner, and one is a well-organized and endlessly patient archivist and researcher.

What kind of business could we start together, I wonder? We have ideas, of course, but I am asking here to see if maybe someone can think of something we haven't thought of.

Have a look at the website bellow and check out my plug in profit site specially if you guys are good in writing I'm not good in writing as you can see but their is a lot you guys can write about check it out it will be the smartest thing to do go over everything .Their is one section of article writhing its great for people who can observe information and share like I'm doing with you best of luck.

PROFESSORS of design; please do not ask YA answering experts about what type of design business you should start. To determine this, do what prospective entrepreneurs world wide, should do"

find your passions--designing what? homes for the homeless?--tidal power generators? more?

find UNMET needs

do market research

get back to me if you wish--look at my bio

design portable housing for the moon. NASA will buy it.