Should I Keep Chasing?

Over a week ago I met a girl online. We had a great connection. Our messages were paragraphs long. We started texting just a couple of days after. She seemed really sweet, cool, and really liked my sense of humor. We both discovered that we're looking for the same things in a relationship. I told her what I wanted and expected and she loved it. We would flirt from time to time and whenever I told her I was going to bed she'd say "sweet dreams!". I was getting a little cautious that she might be a clinger..but I liked her. I was going to give her a shot. She went to visit her sister at her University over the weekend. I asked her out for sunday but she wasn't too sure what time she was going to be back. She also wanted to meet me during the day because we met online. I was fine with it. Her friend reviewed my profile online and thought I was hilarious. She said she liked me. Saturday night she was at a party with her sister and started drunk texting me. She told me that she really wanted to meet me in the near future. I said, "Well..I'm still down for tomorrow if you are." She said, "I don't think so." I thought..what??? I said. "Alright..well I work tues-sat 10-7..we'll work something out." She said, "Yes please!" I knew she was drunk.so I didn't bother texting her anymore. She sent me a text the next morning and apologized for being short. She said her sister took the phone away from me because she was afraid she would start drunk texting me. I was thinking.."Wow..even her sister knows about me already?" She asked me how my night was and I replied. Nine hours passed and I didn't get a response. The weather was horrible monday and she drove about 120 miles. I was worried that she got into an accident. So I sent her a text and told her that I hope she made it back safely and told her she was missing a really good episode of the walking dead. She replied almost immediately and said that she just got home and got out of the shower. So I sent her a text and asked her what her work schedule was and told her that I wanted to take her out soon. A few hours later she replied with her schedule and I offered to take her out Wednesday night but if she felt comfortable going out during the day we could go for Sunday. She replied several hours later and told me Sunday would be best. We had some small talk going. It took her almost a whole day to respond to my text from a few nights ago. She asked me how my day was and I responded. My text message got stuck in my inbox so I had to resend it the next day. I told her I was sorry for the delayed response and told her the message never sent. She never replied. It's been a couple of days and I haven't heard from her. Is she playing hard to get, crazy, or losing interest? I have a track record on giving up on women..just because I hate games. Should I keep trying?

Favorite Answer

You should tell her how you feel and ask her about hers. She may be just a little to busy to be texting all day, but she may had some bad relationship in the past and she might be scared, i would keep trying until she says "leave me alone" or "please stop messages me" i would ask her to met one more time and if she doesn't work then i would give up.

Is dependent. You need to have good vision to win a chase. And you'll have to mix persistence and appeal or else you'll be able to just appear desperate. I advised the woman I liked that i wanted her while she dated different guys for a 12 months. I dated casually too which sent a powerful message about my self belief and independence. But I normally informed her i was simply biding my time until she was equipped up to now me. Then i leaked a rumor I used to be getting serious with any one and that harm her emotions so she made up our minds she'd better provide us a shot. We fell in love and lately got married. We've a one 12 months historical and are fairly, quite completely happy. If you're younger, as in underneath 25 then do not waste time waiting for her fully. Date around and have enjoyable. Be casual around her and don't give her an excessive amount of concentration however constantly let her comprehend you've got nonetheless obtained a crush on her. She'll come round. Unless you are a dork, then yer hooped. Kidding about that last phase...But no longer relatively. Good good fortune pal.

Yes You Should.

waste of time. Attention whore, some women tease men just to prove they can so they feel they are all that...trust me i do it all the time :] and i end up getting bored and flirting with the next one...emotional vampires we are.

Source(s): me, am done playing around.

Yes, don't give up. She could be testing your patience. If you take time to realize, you will find that decent girls sometimes play hard to get and once you get one. The chances of a stable relationship are high. It's a woman saying this

She is not worth to chase. If she is interested in you, she will make an effort to reach you.

I am a girl & for some weird reasons I like to chase a guy if he is worth the chase :)

There is a limit for chasing someone.

if you really like her, keep chasing

you just said what you didn't want a clinger .. so you didn't get one and now the tables have changed.. be careful what you say ..law of attraction

you and this girl obviously have a strong connection, us girls can be tricky and hard to understand at times, but it's when a nice guy comes along and are willing to take all the falls on board is what we love, keep fighting for her if you like her as much as you say it can only end two ways and its better to find out what way its gonna turn instead of thinking back 'what if' don't give up on this girl, who knows she might just be the one for you, but at the end of the day you never know until you try, she could always have something on, her phone might not be sending either, have no texts?, have family problems, anything could be going on that's preventing her form texting you back but your best bet is just to wait to find out, good luck i hope it all works out for you:)

Yes