HP Pavilion g6 LCD brightness function keys work and don't work at the same time?

I bought this laptop a year ago and a couple months ago, the brightness keys stopped working. I'll hit either one and it will show the sun icon, but it will be dim as if I have the brightness turned all the way down. However, it's stuck on full brightness. Is there a driver or something I can get to help??

Favorite Answer

1.Press start (windows button)

2. Right-click "computer" and choose properties

3. Then click on "Device Manager" on the upper left side

4. Click on the ____ PC (this will vary by each computer because of the user information)

5. Make sure it is highlighted, and click on an icon that says scan for hardware changes

6. If that doesn't work, click on the arrow next to "monitor"

7. Highlight "Generic PnP Monitor"

8. Click the icon that says "enable"

Source(s): My Battlefield 3 friend, who taught me the importance of de-fragmentation.

what's the size of that reveal? 15.4" ??? only pass on ebay and seek for an liquid crystal reveal reveal of that length and you will possibly desire to discover a lot The substitute isnt hard in any respect dont situation

what's the size of that show screen? 15.4" ??? only bypass on ebay and seek for an liquid crystal show show screen of that length and you could discover plenty The alternative isnt complicated in any respect dont undertaking

I'm not sure what to say

It did not work. Thaks a lot

It depends..