Why women go after men just for their swag?

It seems many women go after men just based on their swag. They will ignore a genuinely nice guy that is successful or has goals to be successful because he seems boring. Working a full-time job while working on your college degree, working towards any other goals and taking care of many responsibilities doesn't seem like much fun to a woman. They prefer to go to bars and clubs to meet guys with swag. Guys that work dead-end jobs with no goals in life, and try to be as fun as possible to make up for their lack of success in life. Why do women expect to meet a nice guy in a bar or club that will bring them a lifetime of happiness? I'm not into the bar and club scene, so it just annoys me to see attractive women ignore good looking successful guys like myself.

Favorite Answer

I also dislike women who go after men for their swag. They should go after men for their YOLO

I agree a lot of women are like that. But not all. I myself am a young female who wants the opposite. I don't do clubs or bars or parties and things. I am an engineering student in college and I want to meet a successful guy with goals in life and a good head on his shoulders. Some females are interested in something for the short term while some of us are looking ahead:)

Source(s): Female:)

because YOLO. you might as well date a guy with swag than date a fag

isn't it obvious , females don't know what the **** they want , and then they complain when they get cheated on SMH were just a confused breed of whatever lol