is this considered truancy?

I get up and bring my cousins to the bus stop which is technically on school grounds. Or on the side walk next to my school? I do not have to be there before 8, so I just drop them off leave in come back at 7:50am. Is the truancy?

• Mutt
    Favorite Answer

If school starts at 8 and you are there before school starts, then no, it's not truancy. Truancy is when you are NOT there when you are supposed to be.

Yep, that's truancy, except the mothers and fathers have a valid reason for allowing the youngster to leave out that a lot college. working example, if the youngster grow to be modern-day technique scientific therapy of a few style. the youngster might nonetheless ought to take the grade over if he neglected that a lot college, no count what the reason, yet whilst the mothers and fathers had a reliable reason then they possibly would not be charged with allowing truancy.