Lv 5
. asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

How heavy do you think Chastity belts are?

I want to get one, and become a nun.

Update:

BAHAHAHAHAH. I love the serious answers.

Update 2:

BAHAHAHAHAH. I love the serious answers.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think being a nun would suit you..!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not that heavy, you can get light ones and really heavy ones. I make my 14 year old son wear one (Its to stop people doing bad things to him and because he keeps touching himself all the time) and he does complain all the time that its heavy Lol

• 8 years ago

between 1 and 1.5 kilograms depending on style and options

• 8 years ago

Oh Sasphire stop trying to act innocent. *blows kisse's back*

;-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Modern Chastity Belts aren't heavy. A couple of pounds at the most. You can use the restroom while wearing one and they actually aren't that uncomfortable. They are still made by a variety of manufacturers and a number of people wear them, but I don't think any nuns do.

Source(s): My Teen Chastity Belt blog: http://chastetothegloryofgod.blog.com/
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You could possibly have one made out of kevlar. Since kevlar was invented by a woman, it would be quite fitting to use the material to protect your lady parts.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I dont know I never wore one, never saw one

Source(s): sl*t, surrounded by sl*ts
  • 8 years ago

I don't think you should worry about how heavy it is, more about how it will get in the way of every day life. Will make it hard to go to the toilet, may be irritating to wear or uncomfortable.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not a good idea, think about having to pee or poo and uh oh...you've left the key at Sarah's house.

Then you'll have to put it back up on EBay, where you found it, as "Gently Used."

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

sounds like a good dumbbell for a sweet 16

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.