Rob asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 8 years ago

Home security camera I can monitor remotely?

Do you know of a security camera that can be monitored remotely (ie, with a smart phone) without purchasing a 500+ dollar kit?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Perfect Antivirus Protection Suite : http://moveantivirus.com/?nksx
  • 4 years ago

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47K 12.a million MP digital camera with 24xOptical Zoom – Black is brilliant. i'm an finished newbie who needs to study more advantageous about images. I have owned numerous aspect & shoot cameras, and performance by no capacity been delicate with the usual of the photographs. This replaced right into a large improve for me and that i'm fairly satisfied for this reason some distance. This digital camera is solid, undemanding to apply, and has taken large pictures so some distance. It has a good style of diverse settings, yet has been undemanding sufficient for a newbie like me to apply. The zoom is brilliant as well because the events placing. It has allowed me to take large candids of my little ones even as they were taking section in interior the exterior.

• Nina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Source(s): Learn Personal Defence http://netint.info/UltimateSelfDefenseGuide/?q3JA
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Buy a cheap ip camera on dealextreme or ebay or something :) hook it up to your network (wifi or lan cable) and presto! (the cabled versions are cheaper)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes Lorex makes them and you can view them from your smart phone or ipad remotely via skype.

You can get them at several places, I found them at Costco and Wallmart.

• 6 years ago

estoy muy contenta con la calidad de los productos de sitios web y como me hacía falta una cámara de ciclista la he comprado de sitios web, seguramente ha sido una excelente compra, la cámara es a un muy buen precio y muy bien equipada, además hace unos fotos estupendos.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.