I like one of my student father, please tell me what to do?

So i worked in a kindergarten school as a teacher because i love kids and i adore the baby kids. So there is one student of mine whose father i am having a crush on. Actually the main reason why i liked his father is because i really love to see white collar workers, or any man with a uniform and a tie. Its really a big turn-on for me.

Usually its his mom who went to the school and pick him up, but last 2 weeks, it was his father who went to the school. We met and we had a chat for about 10 minutes. It was fun. Please give me an advice, This man i am currently having a crush on is sweet and looks like a gentleman.

Favorite Answer

Sigh well all i can say is this

If you had a wee child and a handsome husband that was stolen from you by a young girl who taught your child, how would you feel? i believe nothing good can come out of chatting up a man thats already taken, so u like guys with a Collar, go out with some friends and find some im sure these lots of them that are SINGLE (=^.^=)

i do wish you luck in finding the gentleman your looking for ,but no more looking for married guys k lolz. because i know i'd be super pissed if i lost my husband to lady who separated us.

STOP, he is obviously married and has a child. Don't do anything. Its fine to look but otherwise stay away.

So u happy with the son to be in thr middle of all the fights. That u will course u do this but remember what gose around comes around! Find. Yr own hubby home wrecker!

How old are you, for Christ sake! What if the "nice gentleman"was YOUR husband? You sound like a selfish, envious school girl: "Oh he is so handsome and looks hot in suit and tie and I want him". But he HAS a FAMILY already so why not GROW a conscience and think about the golden rule: Don't do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to you and look somewhere else for your gentleman in suit and tie.

• Jan

Put yourself in the shoes of the woman......................what if THAT was YOUR husband and someone that seems not to care he is married and wants to tear up a family flirts with YOUR husband, would you want that?

shame on you for wanting to split up the family...... you dont care for the child's welfare, this would tear that child apart. .

stop thinking of yourself , no wonder my husband has a girlfriend, now I am wondering if she had a part in it too , its women like you that hurt hard working wives that do nothing wrong

• Lloyd

Im pleased you arent teaching my children.... you sound dumb...are you sure you arent one of the kindergarten pupils?

• ?

You are a fullish girl and a prisoner of your hormonal desires. You'll never be happy with a married man. Even if he divorces for you, you will always live in insecurity that someday he will leave you for another woman the way he left his first wife. Think ahead.

If you are a teacher, Why is your grammar so poor?

Avoid him.