Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

I gave my 7 year old a can of "FourLoko"?

My seven year old Steven brought home a can of, "FourLoko". I have heard of them, but never tried them myself. I heard it was an energy drink, and most kids these days drink a little for the extra energy during school, right? He said other kids in his class have had monster, and redbull, and so ithought JUST this one time I'd let him drink part of the can. If anything should i happen i said, i'd immediately take him to the hospital. '

Favorite Answer

What are you going to do, give him a bottle of tequila for his 10th birthday?

"forgetting" continues to be common at this age -- it is usually a technique to get out of responsibility. However i do not think punishment should be very harsh. I just like the suggestion of a reward process... That manner you're recognizing when she does something correct and not just when she does something incorrect. I have a 7 yr old son who has forgot to convey residence his language booklet from university for the final two days. This morning i had him put a sticky word on the front of his folder to aid remind him. I'm hoping he remembers today!

Don't even bother answering this troll. Obvious troll is obvious. Go back under your bridge.