Ways to keep your feet soft?

My heels can become dry and sore, are there any ways I can prevent this from happening?

I do have this thing, sort of like soft sandpaper on a handle you just rub it gently across your heels and it gets rid of the dry skin but it always comes back again. Any help?

Favorite Answer

You have to use the sandpaper thing at least every 5 days or so. I have one of those foot multi scrubber/sanders in my shower. I use it on my feet every couple of days. After my shower I use moisturizer on my feet before I go to bed. My feet are nice and smooth and soft. But you have to use the sander often. The skin on your feet keeps growing and regenerating itself. So you have to sand the skin often to keep it from building up and getting hard and rough.

hello there yh i had this on my dermis in the previous i might advise which you employ organic plant products it truly is normally very high priced yet thoo it does help cz none of that cheapy stuff human beings purchase now days by no potential actualy works u want organic plant products thats made out of flora purely maximum folk use coco butter sheer butter desire this helps!!!!

The sandpaper stuff actually makes it worse. If you live in the Northern states it's actually a fungus that makes your feet hard and scaly. Doctors usually don't treat it because it's not widely known about by patients.