What's with the "I'll answer yours" deals on here?

I keep stumbling upon questions offering mutual response even in the headline. Hello? What on earth is the value of that kind of a deal? Shouldn't answers be coming from people who actually know what they're talking about, rather than someone who, how jolly, happens to have unloaded some blurb? What kind of mentality is at work here?

Favorite Answer

I call them point gamers.

The answer has to attempt to answer what you ask, and if not it is a violation, and should be reported.

If they make "I'll answer yours" a major part of the answer it is called solicitation and should be reported

Chetak

Most probably these kids thinking if they offer this, the other person will answer them, but they never do that if this person answered at all.

So I ignore thses kind of questions, becaus most of the times they know nothing and just an answer with nonsens I don't need.

By the way, I never have asked any up to now.

Franky