Iphone 5 folder lock or app lock?

If anybody know iPhone 5 have feature for pass ward lock for app or folder.

Ex:

(Something like when i open text message i like to put some password )

Or i can put some few app in one folder when open it have to ask passward)

I know it have app for video and pictures.

Iphone Folder Lock

You can't do that on iPhones or iPods. If you jailbreak it there are certain tweaks that you can download/install to be able to lock things that you would want to be private i.e. photos app, texts etc.. But you cannot do it on apple products with out it being jailbroken.

The iPhone 5 is running iOS 6 or 6.0.1. This said, there are few jailbreaks available at the moment; however if you go on YouTube and look up a channel called "myjailbreakmovies" (iDownloadBlog), they have uploaded a recent video on how and where to get the new 6 - 6.0.1 jailbreak.

You may have heard that jailbreaking your iPhone/iPod touch will void your warranty, this is true, however they have no way in telling if it was jailbroken or not. On the off chance you do need to take it to an apple store, simply un-jailbreak it by backing up and restoring it in iTunes.

Hope this helped, >> link to iDB>>> http://www.idownloadblog.com/

Source(s): Had these same problems and questions before.

LEO Privacy Guard scans all applications installed on your device and displays them by name or time when they were installed. It also features the most used apps on top.You can automatically lock or unlock by desired time & location,and easy switch between multiple mode options.

You really should give it a try.

Security is major issue for me but once I install this LEO Privacy Guard I do not have a single issue with my android device. I even suggested installing this software to so many people around me and as per your problem I think you even should try it as it is free of cost and worth it to install.