Ladies I have a question for you?

My girlfriends upset cause I wasn't giving her the space she asked for. She doesn't lime being smothered. I wasn't giving her that space and it was partly my falt. She said she will call me when she is ready to talk. It's been 3 days if I call or text her now will it make it worse or is waiting for her call better

Favorite Answer

Leave her alone. No one likes to be smothered. If she doesn't call you within the next 24 hours, she probably never will and you'll have to face the fact you pushed her away.

Different people react differently.

When I had a guy I felt was smothering me and he did not back off when asked I stopped returning texts, emails or calls and ended up blocking him on my email, phone and facebook.

I'd wait for her to call, and if she doesn't call within like a week or two, maybe fb her or email her or something just saying "just wanted to make sure everything's ok!"

wait a couple of days and if he doesnt call you then call her but it mioght mean thats she's dumped you