What does this dream mean?

I had a dream and my boyfriend was in it, but when i tried to kiss him he kept stopping me, and then when i made an advance on him he turned around to me and said "im sorry, i just dont like kissing anymore" im just so confused so any help would be amazing!

We are okay in our relationship, but i dont get to see him that much

Favorite Answer

Our brains can be a biitcch sometimes.. they pick random things you thought about earlier that day and come up with an entire new story.. a dream. It could be that you're just scared that you might lose him because you don't see him that often. Its just your brains messing with you. Don't worry about it. I have had many of those dreams and my boyfriend and I are still happily together ;) If the dreams don't go away you should tell your boyfriend about it, Im sure he could calm you down the best. x

it means you should get a life girl and start cheating

Nothing to worry about, dreams are usually recycling memories in your brain to form a sequence of events that loosely connect (one of many generalised scientific theories). B

If not then just have a chat with your bf, and let him tell you that he loves you etc. Just that would make you feel better.

You feel your bf won't like you anymore or doesnt like you?