What does this dream mean?

I had a dream and my boyfriend was in it, but when i tried to kiss him he kept stopping me, and then when i made an advance on him he turned around to me and said "im sorry, i just dont like kissing anymore" im just so confused so any help would be amazing!

Update:

We are okay in our relationship, but i dont get to see him that much

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Our brains can be a biitcch sometimes.. they pick random things you thought about earlier that day and come up with an entire new story.. a dream. It could be that you're just scared that you might lose him because you don't see him that often. Its just your brains messing with you. Don't worry about it. I have had many of those dreams and my boyfriend and I are still happily together ;) If the dreams don't go away you should tell your boyfriend about it, Im sure he could calm you down the best. x

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it means you should get a life girl and start cheating

• 8 years ago

Nothing to worry about, dreams are usually recycling memories in your brain to form a sequence of events that loosely connect (one of many generalised scientific theories). B

If not then just have a chat with your bf, and let him tell you that he loves you etc. Just that would make you feel better.

• 8 years ago

You feel your bf won't like you anymore or doesnt like you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.