SGS3 or iPhone 4s - music?

Hello i am thinking of buying the s3 but im not sure about its music player and quality of music.Can i put music from my itunes?I would be really pleased for some info !!

Both are excellent phones. The iPhone 5 may be a ltitle more comparable to the speed and size of the SGS3 though. As for music, the SGS3 has a music player that is comparable in sound and ease of use to Apples player. You can copy your iTunes library over to your SGS3 phone, but it's not as easy as plugging in and letting it go. That is where Apple takes the prize, at least when hooking up to a computer. With music being kept in the cloud, you can easily access your music library with either type of phone.

I wouldn't let music be the deciding factor with either phone. Both do it well, but they don't necessarily play well together. I try to tell people who are on the fence about going Apple or Android, that your choice is really about the apps you want and what you have already bought into. Since you use iTunes, it may be easier to stick with Apple for your next phone. As I stated earlier, I'd recommend looking into the iPhone 5 for it's updated speed and larger screen if you are also considering the SGS3.

Buy htc one x with beats audio