Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

i like him. but not like that. he kissed me?

so im 15 and my best guy friend is 15. i went threw a bad break up and he was there for me and i was getting bullied about 3 days ago and after school he asked if he could come over i said yes and he helped me and made me forget about the words they said.. and we sit down on the bed and he said look at me then he kissed me like super deeply... i didnt say anyhing i just kissed him back.. but i dont have feelings for him like that hes been the nicest guy ever to me. i do love him im just not looking for a realtionship how do i tell him and u know that inlove feeling when u kiss someone thats never happended to be before but when he kissed me i fell inlove what can this mean? he is a really sweet guy i just cant go threw another heart break

• If he is a good friend he'll listen to you and understand. If he blows up about it... scold him for it. If he chills out after that and is still your friend, good. But if he acts a fool... he was just looking to get closer than you want, so forget about it. Having a friend of the opposite sex isn't always easy for either person... Hormones happen. Don't worry about it.