Buying a car through google checkout !!! 10 Ptssss?

Hi. Anyways my grandmother is buying me a car from a lady.. And she is using google checkout she says? Um.. She says that she will ship me the car.. Free of charge. I can keep it for 7 days without paying her just so my dad can expect it an everything. Then after the seven days I have the option too buy it or send it back. She says that google checkout will contact me and finish the process.. I'm wondering will they email me or what?? How does this google checkout work? I have emailed the lady and asked. It was only a couple hrs ago. But she is a busy lady. She may answer tonight. Please help me guys

• Jo
    Favorite Answer

Are you kidding?

No one ships a car for free. Let's you keep it for 7 days without paying and will take it back if you don't want it.

If this lady wants to sell a car - she can do so locally with no trouble. Simple ad in the paper and it's sold in 2 days. No shipping costs. No shipping hassles involved with shipping a car. Do you have any idea how expensive that is and what is involved?

It's a scam. There will be no checkout without payment. Grandmother will lose her money.

If Grandmother wants to buy you a car - then check your local car lots or newspapers for one.

This smells of fraud and scam.

I don't know how google checkout works, but I would guess they will send you an email.

TFTQ thanks for the question!

Source(s): Personal Opinion