How do to flirt with guys?

So I am the "quiet girl" that is what people know me as, but my friends always say how pretty I am and now that they now me, I am really fun and outspoken. The problem is, I am really uncomfortable around people I don't know, especially cute boys. Well there is this one boy, who I have a thing for, and we are partners with in language by choice every day, which is good right? But I don't know how to get passed the in class friend stage, because I AM SO AWFUL AT FLIRTING. I just don't know how. If you could help me, that would be fantastic! Thank's from a lonely girl:}

Favorite Answer

Find ways to touch him, like his hands and arms. And compliment on how something he is wearing looks good on him. And be funny, cant express that one enough

Ummm you should flirt with your eyes.Now you may think what the heck is flirting with eyes?Just google it

i am also shy around cute girls only in your case you are actually beatiful.he might be shy of you.anyways could you describe yourself

Just be yourself and talk to him. 90% of flirting Is in actions and tone of voice. Think about that.