What type of games do you like?

I wanna start gaming but I dont what to play any ideas?

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

Racing games are my favourite.

I also like Platforming games like Crash Bandicoot, and open world games like Red Dead Redemption.

Adventure and rpg. Fps is just not my type to play

Source(s): Check out Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch if you are intrested in rpg's

Adventure, Action, Puzzle games. Sometimes Sport but not to much. I like it more Racing games like NFS Underground 2 or Most Wanted (2005)

Adventure I love like Zelda Ocarina of Time and Prince of Persia Warrior Within, etc.

Puzzle is Tetris, Bejeweled, etc.

Action Half Life 2, Total Overdose, etc.

Well, what do you like? Lame girl games as sims or rpg or action or what? Id recommend rpgs as skyrim or oblivion or mmorps as guild wars 2. Other good games id recommend are kingdom hearts, final fantasy, zelda, tomb raider, etc. It would really help if you could say what you are into.

• nasty1

i like open world rpg the best but also racing,adventure,some shooters.check out the game rage,that may be a good starter game for you.check out youtube for some game play videos.if you think racing games may be more interesting check out the forza series(xbox 360),gran turismo(ps3),need for speed series up to shift 1.hope this helps.

Open world are the best. Try Skyrim, Assassin's Creed 2, and Red Dead Redemption.

I like first person shooters, like 95% of the male race lol. I've recently tried RPG games like skyrim, if you're into exploring/leveling up/swords/shooting fire from your mouth/slaying FREAKING DRAGONS AND ABSORBING THEIR POWERS type games. And minecraft, if you like building and surviving

I like the call of duty series and racing games like forza horizon and NFS .. I am also into wrestling games !!