Cologne problem....Help? (girls only please)?

So at first I got this cologne from my dad, very expensive glass bottle, about twice the size of your pinky. Anyway, he only uses it on VERY special occasions and only a 3rd of it was used in like 4 years, well he gave it to me and it smells good, but the smell idk...just dissapears after 5 minutes ill ask my sister if she can smell it 10 minutes after I put a good amount on and she says no, I want a Super nice cologne (whatever price) and maybe a suggestive amount, I'm not the one to bath in it, but I want it to where if a girl gets close enough (like a hug) she can smell it fine without choking... THanks girls! :)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I like CK1 by Calvin Klein, Lacoste Red, and Davidoff Cool Water.

Nothing worse than too much cologne!.....DIOR Sport,.......D&G..The One......Hugo Boss, Bottled....and Gucci Guilty<-- this one will last all day and smells lovely. All within price range of £30-45 pound

Hope this helps

Although the classics are Issey Miyake and Daviddoff cool waters....

Giorgio Armani; Acqua di Gio for men. It's fresh and good for day time, not like those wretched attempts at musk and woody smells in body sprays.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Giorgio-Armani/...