My ex boyfriend has turned nasty - help?

It has been a few months since I broke up with him, neither of us wanted it but it had to be done because of the arguments. He said he would make it up to me for all the bs, as friends.

I got angry with him when he started to ignore me and treat me like a stranger. He has started bitching about me to our friends. What can I do to confront him about this? He ignored my texts and doesn't seem to care much about resolving this with me. But I can't get over it till I have said my piece. Should I call him to talk it over, even if he is blatantly ignoring me? Help?

• Danty
    Favorite Answer

Right now your emotions are like an ancer stationed near your ex boyfriend. You can chose if you want to keep your ancer with emotions there or slowly move forward.

My tip would be to try distance yourself from him since you are not together anymore. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and right now she's causing me a lot of pain, which keeps me from being the person I want to be.

You deserve to be happy, don't let your ex hold you back. Love is a resource, not bound to one person but something you create and give.

Good luck

Are you severe? Im sorry but that seems ridiculous the fellow without doubt has some severe disorders that he desires to be taught easy methods to deal with. Nobody that tells you that nobody will like you when you consider that you wont have intercourse with them deserves to be dumped on the spot. Dont let men and women get you down due to the fact that they need intercourse to make themselves feel better. No you probably did the correct thing to reduce him off sorry hard truth.

Bill is right. He is obviously infatuated with talking about exes and you might be his only one so to fit in he will make things up tell your secrets make you out to be whatever repels others from wanting you. But the thing is unless you can honestly fight fire with fire and not have any humility you need to I'm making a point. He's going to continue whether you makeup face to face or not until this type moves on he won't stop yakking about you and when he runs out of truth hell continue with lies. I've been there this guy made a mission for years to not stfu no matter how nice I was it got worse so just call him the breeze and pretend he doesn't exist.

When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.

• bill g

no --- saying your piece will go in one ear and out the other and he will have a win , because he knows how to get at you --- you need to get on with your life , without a word spoken to him , because the minute you bite --- you will be lowering yourself to his level --- forget him once and for all --- good luck