A boy won't date me because I'm a virgin?

I had plans with a guy that I REALLY liked and we got into a discussion about our ex's, eventually I told him my last relationship was really short and he asked if it was just sex with no strings attached and I said no...I haven't slept with anyone and then he never text me back.

Since then he's been either "really busy" so he keeps cancelling our dates or he flat out doesn't text me back at all.

Should I just move on? Or maybe something else is wrong....We are both 19 by the way.

Favorite Answer

Just move on. I know it's stupid but he is a jerk. If you want to be a virgin until you are ready right on you. Hell I'd love to date a virgin it shows the woman cares about herself enough to wait until she knows she is ready. Moving on from him is best and don't give up your virginity unless you really are ready and wont regret it.

• ?

duh you should move on! its totally all on him not on you.

Source(s): im 19

he is frightened that if HE takes it he will then have to look after whats left

• bill g

you need to move on --- his loss --- good luck