Kaelyn asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

I don't want to live anymore?

Everything just seems so pointless and I feel so useless. It's been like this for years and I don't know how to get through it.

Favorite Answer

For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun. It’s okay that you don’t have that kind of courage. The important thing is you’re alive,and life hurts sometimes and sometimes it can be hard, but it won’t always be that way. There’s gotta be a reason for you to live.you never know what will happen tomorrow! If not tomorrow, then maybe the next day. Maybe after a year... or even ten years. But... even so, as long as you're alive things keep happening. As long as you're alive... wishes keep getting made.We're searching for a reason of existence. With our own strength, because maybe the truth is that there's no reason for life from the very beginning. Everyone hopes and tries so hard to find a reason of existence. The reason of birth, of staying with someone, of existence, believing we have to find them all with our own hands. Like finding a place for ourselves in dreams, in jobs, in people. The reasons we conclude may be indefinite and fragile. We may lose it too, but even so, we want a reason. As long as I'm alive, I want it too. If possible, I want to find a reason of existence within a person, within someone.Sometimes living can be hard! But it's only because we're alive that we can make each other laugh, cry, and be happy!It's okay to feel weak sometimes. It's okay to be afraid. The important thing is that we face our fears. That's...that's what makes us strong.

Source(s): Fruits Basket

It sounds like you are really struggling at this time. We feel a good resource for you is to contact Lifeline which is a suicide prevention/crisis hotline. At Lifeline they have trained counselors available 24 hours every day to help with any problem. Please feel free to call the toll free Hotline and speak to one of our counselors anytime. The number to Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255

Chris, Counselor

Boys Town National Hotline

in Cooperation with Lifeline

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Source(s): www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Then don't live...simple as that. You think anyone one of us wants to live either....it's the end times my dear. Deal with it and stop bringing people down to satisfy your own selfish attitude.

Source(s): I've attempted suicide seriously 3 times and I managed to see that there is more to life than just boo hooing and crying about every little thing that bothers you.
  • kim

Have you talked to your doctor Kaelyn. Because I have seen medication make a difference. I am thinking of you and sending you loving thoughts tonight! Your in my prayers.

• ?

well-you're probably young enough to be my daughter-therefore a good, big, warm hug is hereby sent to you-in spite of the distance- to begin with...

''phone medicine'' could never be good enough at this point...you're probably at the utmost age of growing and flourishing in every way-on one hand-and a very difficult age-too-on the other hand... an age of many changes- hormonal ones, mood changes, soul problems etc....we all were like we-sometime in the past...

additional questions are to be asked in real life...and sound medical solutions have to be found -to make you feel better...and stay here-in this world...do not neglect-please...inform your closest family-parents for instance-what you're going through...and ask for help...

meanwhile strive to boost your self-confidence- by practicing some kind of sport- by socialising, going out...

keep in mind that at your age suicide would be the LOUSIEST on Earth permanent solution to temporary problems... maybe psychotherapy=talks -alone or along with prescription drugs-will make you feel better...anyway-this has to be a respomsible, real-life professional decision- of a psychologist or psychiatrist-someone skilled in treating people of your age... keep in mind you're just another unique, unrepeatable pearl of Mother Nature-therefore entitled at least as much as everyone of us to a normal, happy, dignified life...stick to life...get help... consider getting to the Emergency Room at once if you feel that bad...

and about your feeling useless: ALWAYS keep in mind the lofty example of that-once-17-years-old girl who-one icy Winter day-somewhere in Europe-on her way to school-was bluntly injured by a train...both her legs were cut-off-above her knees...she was afraid-at first-of both dying-and staying alive as well...she survived, she got married. she is the mother of two and...she keeps practicing sports such as swimming, cycling, even wall-climbing...using prosthetic implants of course... true story...

she was able to rebuild her life from rubble-Why -in the name of The Lord -couldn't you-or shouldn't you-overcome your life's hardships?!?!?!give it-please -a good, nice, thorough piece of meditation...

Source(s): I am a Family Physician-living and working in Israel..good health...at any given moment-inasmuch as you feel like further ''talking'' about what you're going through-feel free to add me at alfredfein@yahoo.com

Everything is pointless, but ur NOT useless. Everythings pointless because nothing interest u. I been feeling the same way for years. There's no getting through it, unless u WHANT to get through it.

Ask urself, wat the hell do u want to b? Then tell urself do whatever it is u gotta do to b what u want to b. Do u want to sit around n cry about ****, n regret ur whole life? Or do u wanna say ya I got threw all of it n made something of myself n now I see what there is to live for?

Its all wat u want. I been going through aloooot of ****, but I keep my head up, my faith up, n the negative out. It gets hard belive me, but u gotta remind urself, u got this! U can do anything. Its all a test.

Try going to church once a week. Any day u want. Ull feel better. Or just talk to god everyday if u belive in him. He seems to always help.

Source(s): Your best REAL answer

everyone deserves to live and you are not useless, you may feel like this now but we are all born for a reason. find someone to talk to, suicide shouldn't be the way out. there are people who will listen to you, find someone.call 1-800-273-8255

Just kill yourself with a knife LOL... lets get to the point ... i understand your situation... it happened to me as well... but i didn't thought of killing myself/ not to live anymore... instead of that i relaxed and played games like gta 4,halo4 etc... so i suggest just relax yourself and do your chores/work whatever from starting... i did the same :D... i didn't went to the psychiatrist but i prefer you should go ... and remove that *I don't want to live anymore* **** thing from your mind

Source(s): exp

hang in there. I too feel the same way. I think you should go see a psychiatrist doctor. Mine is tomorrow. Im nervous but I know the doctor is the only one who can really help me. You too. You should go too. Dont lose hope.