Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

After 4years i still love my ex?

4years ago i broke up with my boyfriend because of my family they did not want it at the time i was 16 and he was 23, when we broke up he texted me rang me trying to get me back telling me that he would not let my family know that we where still together but i kept on telling him no,no,no now after 4years he has found someone but i dont think he is in love with her,i have tryed for nearly 2years to get back with him as now i am 20 and he is 29 i dont know what to do i am going crazy over this man i still love him i think all the time about him none stop i have texted him rang him we did last years meet up i know he still has feeling for me but i have ask him many times if you dont want me please just tell me now and i will go away but he never did i dont know what to do i dont want to seem desprit but i already probelly did ha i love this guy and i know he feels somthing for me when i dance i see him looking at me he thinks i dont see him but his new girlfriend i dont know????????plz help

Favorite Answer

I know you wish you could change the past, but you can't. You will always wonder what could have been, but no-one can ever know, and there's no point in imagining, because it would never have been as you imagine. Maybe you are two different people now, and you have to come to terms with the fact that he is with somebody else. Don't imagine he doesn't have feelings for her, because he does. Maybe he even has feelings for you; or maybe he just doesn't want to hurt you. If you have feelings for him, you have to stop the pressure, because it just isn't kind to play on his compassion for you. It also isn't going to work. I'm not going to say move on, because I know that in your head you find it difficult to do that. Feelings don't go away that easily, but you do have to get on with your life. Tell him that you will always love him and that if he is ever free to give you a call, and if you happen to be free then too, who knows? But tell him also that get on with your life is what you're going to do. There's an outside chance that he will drop everything and come running. But if he doesn't you have to get on with your life.

Source(s): Been there, done that.

I know you still love him,and it hurts, but if he wants you it will/would happen. The best is to move on and not put yourself through it anymore. Also his girlfriend probably feels pretty shitty too from it. If it is meant to be, it will be, but for now try to focus on other things, and let yourself relax and live and let go.

• Nedz

Think you've asked this one before. Try to write in sentences, and you might get more sensible answers from literate people.

I think you should move on.