Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

Why do i feel so ugly!?

Last year i got called ugly like everyday buy now im in 8th grade and i started wearing makeup so now i get called pretty but when people called me ugly it hurt so bad and it stuck with me! Now i look in the mirror and say how ugly i am even when people call me pretty.

Do i seem ugly?

-i have like 1 or 2 pimples on my face but i cover them up with concealer

-i have brownish blonde hair

-i have green eyes

- i wear macara,eyeliner on bottom lid and foundation like maybe 3 colors darker than my skin

- i am not that tan

- i straighten my hair like everyday but once in a while i curl it

-i play basketball

-im in 8th grade im 13 im 5"1/2 i weight 113 pounds

-i am very kind,self counciouse,i get shy around some people but im working on that

So do i seem ugly please be 100% honest

Favorite Answer

God has already picked out the perfect guy and people for you to be with! you just have to be yourself becuz someday youll leave that school and probs never see those people again!!

Source(s): ME

You're beautiful, don't worry. Read all of this article (I know it seems long, but trust me it'll make you feel better).

http://rookiemag.com/2012/01/how-to-not-care-what-...

Hope I helped!(: don't forget, everyone has flaws, concentrate on your perfect parts!(:

You honestly don't seem that ugly but don't over do with the make up. I prefer you to stay natural and be who you are, there's friends , guys out there that is perfect for you, just have to be patient. It'd be easier if you included a picture thou but so far u seem as a fine girl.

hey , you don't need to go for such kind of feeling as well.

Don't worry. Someday, some guy will be very lucky to have you.

Include a picture.