what is a whore? What about men?

What do you think makes a girl a whore?

A pregnant teen?

A girl who sleeps around?

A girl who cheats?

Now, why can men sleep with whoever yet they aren't called awful degrading names?

Favorite Answer

A girl that sleeps around, and men are called "man whores" all the time, men just generally don't care or take offense. It is almost a badge of honor to some men.

A whore is anyone (man, woman, monkey) that does anything (selling hugs, kisses, back rubs) for monetary gain. I assume you mean slut. That's the person who sleeps around because they prolly have daddy issues aha. So none of these make the girl a whore unless she's being paid. Being a pregnant teen isn't slutty. It's a result of lower education, and underlying issues as to why she wasn't raised differently. Girl who sleeps around is slutty, as well as guys. There are usually reasons behind this tho. Cheaters, again. There are usually reasons for both men and women who cheat. I'm not sure I understand the question here. I know you're saying men aren't called these things, but that's because men are chosen to have sex with. Any woman can lay there with her legs spread open, and just about 95% of men will **** her, no questions asked. A man can lay there and prolly 30% of women will have sex without question. What I'm saying is, women have to be picky because it's natural. When we aren't, and we sleep around with just about everyone... it goes against our human ways in sex. I don't make the rules, this is just what I've observed.

A whore is all of those things. Guys who sleep around are just as horrible and believe me, they do not get away with being a male-whore to anyone who is normal.

I would call a whore a girl that sleeps with men to get things. Money, cars, clothes etc.

I wouldn't call a pregnant teen a whore. She is either lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it.

I would call a girl who sleeps around a girl who likes to have sex. Just like guys like to have sex. It's fun and feels great what's wrong with females liking to do it as well.

I would call a girl that cheats a cheater.

In my mind a guy that does it is just as good or bad as a girl that does it. Most people know what they are doing and know what to expect.

A girl who cheats

A whore to me is someone who not only sleeps around but breaks relationships or marriages for the sake of it. Men are called manwhores. Or sluts can be male or female but personally I've never called anyone a whore or a slut..