Need Your Opinnions.......?

whenever i look at the mirror i dont find myself ugly at all, i feel im actually pretty.. but i have acne on my face..well im treating it and its fading Thank God.. but my Brother keeps callling me ugly and he says that " Im Sorry but thats my opinion ".. whenever my mom gets mad at me she says "Look at ur face" etc.. but i did have have random people comenting on my beauty out of nowhere...it makes me feel so down sometimes.. and sometimes because i know i dont look ugly i feel good..i just feel like crying now.. id never show anyone that im crying because of such a thing, and i dont even want to show that my brother that it annoys me HOW CAN I MAKE HIM SHUTUP? + he is obese and whenever he asks me if he is i tel him "no" because i just cant see people getting sad because of my honesty.. BUT HE MUST SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can i do this?

Favorite Answer

you have to talk to your brother tell him what you feel.

If your brother says that the sun rises from the west and set in east, will it be true??? Nay... You think you are beautiful then you are beautiful...and thats what matters... Dont worry... you are unique and beautiful... Your brother is insecure and dont let it bother you... Cheers... Wish you the best. Peace be with you. God bless you. Take care....

talk to him about it tell him how makes you feel and then ask him how he would feel if you always called him names about him being obese. Hes your brother and brothers are mean like that. Just don't let it bother you. You know you are beautiful and don't let anyone get you down. Hope this helps.

Source(s): Life's to short to let this bother you be happy and always smile. : )