black ops 2 zombies disappointing?

Am i the only one who finds zombies to be weaker then black ops? I mean tranzit is AMAZING but bus depot is ok, town is fun but its not bigger then any black ops map and farm is just as small as bus depot. Is anybody else disappointed with the way they made the maps? There SO small. I just hope the dlc is better.

Favorite Answer

Smaller maps means the game is more interesting to play!! I know it's real tough to survive higher rounds in small maps but its a challenge for u !! Isn't it? Moreover u can improve !! It's 100 times better than black ops 1 zombies ... I like it a lot !

• Jack

I don't like big maps, it takes to long to find the last zombie.

You say it only has one "amazing" map, but so did Blops 1 when it was released (Kino Der Toten), Five wasn't that great. So I don't see how it could be weaker.

I was too. But, I still love playing it. The only thing I find disappointing is when I try to but a perk or a gun, I have to press square for a long time to get the item.

Well, i'll have the game if you don't want it.

I'm skint.

I got to buy it from the bargain bucket for £10 in 5 years time.

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!