Samsung Galaxy 3 "Sorry, this video can not be played" HELP!!!!!?

HELP!!! Yesterday I registered my friend's graduation, but I can not see the video! It's not empty, It's got 1.97 GB, but it wont play!!! The other videos I made before have no problem at all, just this one! I tried to play it on a PC with different players,but nothing works!!! Did anyone ever experienced a problem like that with Samsung Galaxy 3?? Can anyone help me PLEEEEEAAAASE!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Sometimes when I download videos in my galaxy s3 it says the same thing. I haven't found a way to fix this problem. The only way I know of is to re download. Maybe the video is curropt?

i could say get a samsung. desire a telephone with a super show screen, best show screen ever on a telephone and don't techniques that is nice sized length? Then grab the Galaxy notice 2. in case you like a smaller gadget with a rather vast show screen get the Galaxy S3. of direction if the fee is a controversy in simple terms get notice 2 or S3. And while you at the instant are not partial to android in any respect and have been given ill of it, in simple terms get the iPhone 5.

"registered "?