Has a voice calling itself God ever said that it will torture you forever unless you destroy the universe?

That you have to - you MUST - find some unknown magic power within you somewhere, somehow, that will create a chain reaction and LITERALLY DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE - or else the spirit of J.S. Bach will torture you in a slaughter house "FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER and ever and eve..."?

The Voice: http://picturepush.com/public/7639835

J.S. Bach: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/content/images/2007/09...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you too? damn...

• 4 years ago

The Elohim, i've got faith, refers to our lord god and by using Him the angels who do His artwork. In Eerdman's Bible Dictionary it shows a obtainable derivation of El, the call of God. Jesus isn't God/Jehovah, else why could he pray to himself, why could he say that he did no longer comprehend whilst the dominion could return to Israel yet purely God? Jesus, as I even have mentioned this style of great form of circumstances, is the sole begotten son of God, born of Mary and the Holy Spirit of God. HE grow to be GIVEN a attractiveness it fairly is above each and every call that shall be used whilst he has given the dominion to his Father, as in 1Cor. 15. The emblems, the be conscious, the plan and purpose of God, grow to be fulfilled whilst Jesus grow to be born and exceedingly whilst Jesus accomplished God's will in obedient demise and resurrection. Jesus, is the firstfruits of people who sleep (a million Cor.15) devil??? is the adversary in every physique. Peter tried to cajole Jesus that he would not ought to go through and die and Jesus refers to him as devil. Peter grow to be no longer great humanly evil - purely a sinful guy who did no longer comprehend a lot as we are sinful in God's eyes. every physique who stands interior the way of God's purpose is a devil. i think of the situation is that all people theorises and would not take the be attentive to God for what that's - actuality.

• G C
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Just how would a small, finite human go about destroying the vast universe?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.