Ashley asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

`What are fast ways to lose weight?

I've been going to the gym 4 times a week (only can manage that) for about 3 months now and cut down on fatty foods and snacking but my weight doesn't seem to be shifting I still have a belly I'm going to a sweet 16 party on the 28th November and I would like to lose at least a few pounds before the party can you give me any tips nothing seems to be working and this is annoying and getting me down, thanks. xx

Favorite Answer

Fastest way I found to lose weight without risking health is to go on a very low-carb diet. You can lose up to 4 - 5 lbs a week if you stick to 15 carbs a day. You'll be grouchy for about a week, and maybe have a headache for the first day or two, but then your body becomes accustomed to burning fat for fuel instead of sugars. Drink lots of water, and use your few carbs in greens and nuts - the only downside to low carb is constipation.

The goal is to eat normally, just healthy foods.

1. Eat about 6 small complete meals throughout the day (fish, almonds, walnuts, and lean proteins in general, plenty of raw fruits and vegetables, and complex multigrain carbohydrates) spaced out about every 2-3 hours. Consume between 1500-2500 calories a day.

2. Do NOT starve yourself, do NOT binge eat.

3. Be as active as you can; nothing to do for 10 minutes? Knockout 10 elevated push-ups.

4. Eat some spicy foods; take a decent amount of vitamin C, and drink between a half-gallon and a whole gallon of WATER a day.

5. No more soda. Ever.

6. If you do drink coffee, drink it black.

7. Do at least 35 minutes of cardio straight at least once a day, at least three times a week, more if you are not trying to put on muscle.

8. Do a large amount of full body exercises whenever possible (Jumping Jacks, Pull-ups, Chin ups, dips, squats, hanging leg raises, hanging knee raises, back raises, glute ham raises, burpees)

9. Get at least 6 hours of sleep a night, but no more then 9.

10. Avoid anything deep-fried, white bread, sprinkles, and any refined sugar.

Green Tea, lots of water and exercise...these three things will help you to lose weight fast...

if you re trying to lose weight with your significant other pack each others lunches the lunchbox surprises will keep the both of you motivated

• Manuel

make friends with someone on another floor visit her often

• Chanel

stick to low gi foods

enjoy your hot chocolate with skim milk and no cream

get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work

• Myrtle

fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process

let a great dane walk you for 13 minutes 5 mph

The mix of cardio and toning five times a week will keep metabolism humming