Is this a way in which to demonstrate how Christianity is negative?

Christianity tried to destroy the old ways, and failed. They persecuted and killed Jews and Pagans for centuries, after being instituted as Rome's new universal religion. Mankind was originally Pagan. All the oldest religions on earth are Pagan, or based in Pagan animistic worship, even Hinduism and Judaism.

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

Look no further than the intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution they post towards others!

If they really beleived in a loving god surely they would act like it?!

i wouldnt say that christianity failed to destroy the old ways. Looks pretty successful at that

No.

I guess that depends on whether you believe the word of God or not - which plainly declares all men to be under the power of sin and slaves of Satan and under the wrath of God. Jesus Christ saved me from my sins, and I know now where I came from and where I am going; but the road for you remains murky and without any sure promise.

And mankind was not originally pagan, but turned from the knowledge of the True God which was revealed to them in the garden of Eden, and turned aside to every conceivable manner of wickedness, idolatry and utter futility in the pursuit of independence from the true God.

Paul testifies truly:

" The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. "

Romans 1:18-25

And it just gets worse from there

• Steve

Just look at what happens in the catholic church. It is an abomination.

Aliens