Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Should I try out for basketball?

I am a freshman in high school, and people say I should play basketball since I am pretty tall, but I haven't played before, so I am not good. If I try out I will probably not make it and I don't want to embarrass myself. If I don't try out people will keep asking me why I don't play it. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Start practicing with some of your friends. You will get a lot better. If you don't make it keep practicing and try next year! Anyway you don't have to be on our high schools team to play it

Hope I helped

play. basketball is GREAT for building up your health background and confidence on and off the court. also if your pretty tall coaches will work with you and develop you if they are good coaches. don't ever be afraid to showcase what you can do even if your not the greatness. EVERYONE has to start somewhere right? you'll be fine, don't worry about the others just yourself and never give up or let them get in your head.

Source(s): personal exp/

hey practice practice and practice your tall be aggressive if your tall and not aggressive then it dont work out

You should try out for basketball!

Best regards!

Tell them you can't play, and if you really wanna play start, work at it and find someone to show you a few pointers, then try out next year

Yes.You should do this.