Who can I talk to about my desire to re-educate?

I am 30 years old and have no formal qualifications (academic or otherwise), no job, no real prospects, a 3 year old son and a wonderful girlfriend.

I want to fulfill my potential and am very driven to succeed but it seems like going back into education is unfeasible with the expense of having a family.

Am I destined to work in menial jobs for the rest of my days or is there hope for me to retrain and spend years back in education whilst still providing a good quality of life for my family?

I have obviously done online research on what sort of financial help is available etc. and what my options could possibly be but I would really like to talk to someone who can help me understand what is best for me and my personal circumstances.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help is gratefully received.

Thanks,

Neill.

Favorite Answer

You need to consult some expert...who knows each and everything about this..