YounhaR asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

How About A Diet For Me?

Hello everyone!

So I was talking about our weights with my friend. We're both 20 years old. His height is 1.80 and his weight 70 kilos. My height is 1.68 and my weight is 70 kilos. And so I started wondering once more about how I can lose at least 5 kilos... I don't really like my body at all although he says I'm great as I am :(

I don't really drink refreshments or alcohol, I don't eat chocolate (only once in a week and just a piece), I don't smoke, I don't eat junk food or stuff like this...only what my mom and I cook at home. I also know that I need exersice!

Any ideas about a good and healthy 'diet' to lose weight?

Thank you in advance :)

Favorite Answer

It's very good that you want a healthy diet to lose weight, because healthy weight loss lasts if you make it a lifestyle. There are two main things to remember when trying to lose weight.

1. Eat less fat - Fat is not your body's primary fuel for everyday energy and activity. It goes to fat storage on your body. Foods high in fat are butter, mayonnaise, salad dressings, ice cream, bacon, eggs, hamburgers, nuts, avocados, olives, milk, cheese, fish, chicken (even boneless skinless chicken breasts have fat), chips, and pastries. Now, some of those high-fat items have a lot of protein like the animal products, but they have the bad fats and are cancer-causing, kidney stone inducing, heart-attack producing, disease causing items. You are much better off to get your protein from beans and whole grains. They are not high-fat items and will give you energy for exercise and are a lot more nutritious.

2. Eat more foods with fiber. Fiber has zero calories and is part of all wholesome plant foods like beans, grains, vegetables, and fruits. The more high-fiber foods you eat, the more of the fat that gets taken out of your body. You and your mom could have a great time cooking up all the tasty recipes out there that are high in fiber. If you want to have an all fiber meal, then strive to have half of it be the energy foods like beans, potatoes, grains. And, have the other half be water-based vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, and jicama.

And, I've answered a lot of weight loss questions which you can check in my profile for a lot more ideas and help. Sadly, some of them are still "in voting" for years. I hope this answer is helpful to you in your weight loss efforts. It really is a good way to go if you want to not only lose weight, but have energy to exercise to lose even more weight.

Well, I will give you some more tips to help you out.

a. Have more soup, soup before every meal. Studies show that having more soup helps you get filled up on less calories, because soup is mostly water

b. Have two fresh fruits a day as your snacks, avoid the desserts and cooked fruit or fruit juices. But, you don't want to go overboard on the fruits, because then that would be a lot of fruit sugar. However, fruit has water, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and no fat.

So, there is a diet for you. Have fun and feel great with the best health possible while you lose weight in the most effective ways possible.

Disregard dieting I eat like a horse and i handiest weigh nine stone. This is what works for me: consume most of the time, if feasible each three hours, when your body realises that it is getting a commonplace give of food it increases it is metabolism, burning energy quicker and is way much less likely to store calories as fat. When eating try to consume a number of high protein meals and do not go too difficult on the carbs. Are trying go handy on trans and saturated fats even though you're allowed the ordinary deal with. Drink lots of water! At least one gallon per day. Tea, espresso and fizzy drinks are O.K but they don' depend in the direction of your total water consumption. As for endeavor I do some mild weight coaching 4 days every week and cardiovascular (i exploit a rowing laptop) two days a week with one days leisure. There's a fashioned belief that doing cardiovascular recreation on an empty stomach helps burn calories. That is absolute rubbish do not do it. Weight training is an efficient thought as muscle tissues burns a number of vigour, even whilst you sleep. You don't must grow to be Mr/Mrs universe however any fats tissue which you could convert to muscle tissue will not only make you seem higher but increase your metabolism. Getting a lot of sleep is also main when seeking to construct muscle. Good success

• Vaughn

get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work

better to avoid diet when you re under a lot of stress

jump on a trampoline for 29 minutes

• Fidel

create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations

ride a bike built for two for 12

store bought salad dressings can be packed with calories make your own vinaigrette and store it in a small spray bottle to coat your greens without over dressing them

• Jorge

spice things up with 35 minutes of foreplay and 45 minutes of sex in different positions

• Shane

you may be used to fried foods but there are other sometimes healthier ways to cook including roasting steaming poaching baking braising and broiling