should i bring my ex back? help please!?

hi, so my gf broke up with me on saturday and we have been going together for 6 months. she said she was afraid of commitment and didnt want to get hurt from me like she did with other guys. i took it kinda hard since she was my first love im 18 shes 17. so on through the weekend she kept giving me hope we'll get back together, but on monday she told me another guy asked her out and they were going out together. i said bye to her and had to move on with my life, but in tuesday night she texted me saying she regrets it. she said he was the worst mistake she could make possible especially leaving me and she doesn't deserve an amazing guy like me. so what should i do? she said shes ready to commit and wants to be my girl again. thanks for any advice. sorry for repeating my question i didnt get any advice last time.

Honestly it sounds to me like she left you to test the waters with another guy and didn't like what she felt. (No vulgar meaning there).

The fact that it is after she went on that date suggests that she was not completely committed to you to begin with. I suggest having a talk with her because I sincerely doubt you will be able to get past that if you take her back. You are basically buying yourself an extra couple months at most of the same stuff as before.

if u love her tht much and u have a forgiving heart to believe she will love u n commit then u should have her but if u dont feel the same as before then u might as well just say she should move on

jst fugget her dude....shez not at al trustworthy...she may give ny othr stupid reson n brk ua heart nce again...

• If a girl is so humble like that. Take that chance. It's not everytime guys get a girl like this. Trust me.

you should not go back.