Conflicted between friends and married life?

I'm engaged to my fiance who I have been with for 5 years (I'm 23 and he is 25) I know he is who I want to spend the rest of my life with, so it's not about being ready or not, it's just I don't want to sacrifice the lifestyle I have now.

Yes I go out clubbing with my friends, I loooove music festivals, I love traveling both with my fiance or with my girlfriends.

I probably sound immature but I'm not, I bought a house a few years ago, I work and am responsible 98% of the time but I then I love seeing my friends regularly and just letting lose and getting wild! (while completely respecting my fiance mind you)

Is this behavior okay? My fiance doesn't say much about it but I want to be a good wife so if that makes and giving up how I live now then maybe we should get married later when I'm over going out et? What do you think?

Again, I have no doubts ill marry my fiance one way or another.

Sorry for the multiple typos, I'm on my phone.

Edit: so if that means giving up how I live now

• TMan
    Favorite Answer

Your likely not going to like my comments, but I've been doing this for a long time.

48.482% that is the divorce rate. Your way of thinking is the reason. Not that what your doing is wrong. Its not, your young and its the right time to do what your doing. The issue is the attitude. Something actually two things you said that sticks out. 1) the fact that you had to comment about it being respectful, feeling the need to defend your actions show that your intentions are less then honest. Not to say that your out looking, your likely doing things in the gray area that your guy wouldn't be comfortable. 2) you saying that you will marry him one way or the other shows that you really don't care if he has an issue with your lifestyle.

Your attitude is naive mixed with immature with a touch of selfishness. Its the attitude that leads to 48.482% divorce rate.

You will grow past the party stage, your attitude on the other hand?

Good luck

I know many faithful married women who go out and have fun clubbing with their girlfriends. Once in a while. Once in a month or once every two months. Dancing and laughing and kicking out the jams with their gal friends. Who are also married.

What has appeared to be a trouble is when married women party with single ones. The evenings seem to have different goals in mind and different time frames as well.