Anonymous

Is my lecture subject good enough to impress my classmates ?

hi, I'm 18 & a kinda new Vet school student.

Next week, in our language class, It's my turn to give speech, & I really want to impress my classmates & find friends.

My lecture subject is different cuz I don't just talk about something. It's also practical.

Plz be honest. What do u think? Will they love it or not? Will this subject impress them or not ? Cuz I have to buy & make some things, so have to spend money & time on that. So If I don't impress them, I will get sooo sad !!!

So If my subject is not good enough, tell me to change it.

____________________________

***My subject is :

"How ancient egyptions made mummies from dead bodies."

I want to put chicken's fresh body organs & alil fake blood in a doll & really show how to mummify it step by step & like ancient egyptions. & Will also show some real related pictures & will explain why they mummified their dead ppl & pet animals.

Is this cool, good, interesting, rediculous, bad, boring, annoying or what ?

Should I keep it or change it ?

Favorite Answer

Chicken organs are going to rot and smell in not much time. I would do it with onions, and ketchup, and applesauce, and food coloring, something gross, but don't use rotting meat products, because you won't enjoy the result.

Source(s): experience
  • ladner

Are you kidding? that is marvelous! extraordinarily the smart area...I many times use that for my reflects besides and that's often efficient. you additionally could make it rather exciting in case you paintings on it...you gave me a sturdy theory for destiny reflects lol

I think it's cool, but then again, I'm a little weird. lol