AFW asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

I'm scared for my friend?

He's been acting really weird lately. He's been hanging out with some weird people and partying from monday to friday. He won't even go on his Facebook anymore which is quite strange since he used to check his Facebook page at least three times a day. We don't live in the same town anymore, I moved away to college and he didn't because he didn't get accepted. I barely have any contact with him these days.

He told me he was bisexual a few months ago and now whenever we get a chance to speak he tells me about how he's been engaging in crazy sexual adventures and hooking up with different guys and girls every night. I think he's also taking drugs. I'm scared for him.

Do you guys have any advice?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

cut him off make new friends at college, they smarter.

sincerely Jose

• 8 years ago

He doesn't sound like a very good friend..it would probably be better for you and your life if you moved on. don't blatantly ignore him, but don't engage with him and let him live his life and make his own mistakes. Everyone learns from their own personal times, so when he's done with what he's doing he may come back to you, or he may not. Let him make his won mistakes, and let him learn from them. You're a very goo friend.(:

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think you should call your friend and have a proper talk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.