what are some lotions that help dry skin and not make me smell like a girl?

Favorite Answer

Aveeno Body lotion

Eucerin Body lotion

Ludriderm Body lotion

Avon Oatmeal body lotion

ah.. i'm a girl but i can see where you're coming from. most lotions do have an incredibly sweet smell rather like a cosmetic product. Your best bet would be to go for something medically used to treat dry skin but also easily available. I don't know where you live, but i would suggest you google Elovera cream or Emolene (less greasy from what i know). Either get one of these or see if something similar is available in your country. I would recommend avene recovery cream but that's super expensive especially if you're planning to use it on your hands/legs too. Good luck.

• K M T

There is a cream called E45 that is perfume free...either that or a range called Simple which is also fragrance free. [may be available in US]

Goats milk and honey is a good way of moisturising and not smelling like a girl I use it and it smells nice but not in a girly way

Source(s): I use it

Cocoa butter.