Any diabetics out there who want to chat?

I'm 23 and have had type 1 diabetes since I was 13... Not a fan of support groups but it would be nice to talk to another diabetic who wants to chat, share experiences, ideas, etc.. I'm so tired of hearing how so-and-so's aunt Mabel can't have sugar and how her friend has a cat who uses insulin (Not that I don't sympathize for poor Aunt Mabel or the cat... but come on...) Male or female any age I don't care, just someone who understands what it's like to go through all this.

Favorite Answer

I'm 22, have had type 1 since I was 17. Can send me an email if you like.

I am diabetic for last 10 years. Feel free to discuss anything.

I've had type 1 diabetes for more than 30 years now, my comparatively young friend, and I'd be willing to chat with you, but I'm not posting my email address here for everyone to see. If you'd like to chat, and don't mind the age difference (I'm 54), feel free to click on my avatar/photograph and send me an email. You will, of course, need to allow communication before you can get a reply, or if you prefer, I'll send you my personal email address. Do be aware, however, that if you do send me an email to my personal email address it will automatically give me yours ... not that you've anything to fear.