Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

no internet for 1 million dollars?

You can still watch TV/ listen to the radio, but no more internet for the rest of your life...is 1 million enough for this trade?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No 1 million is not enough. 100,000,000 isn't even enough

• daak
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

perhaps.... yet there are procedures around that. as an instance, i ought to only have a pal of mine acquire stuff for me, and then i ought to apply/watch/despite on a similar time as i'm offline. and you are able to acquire information superhighway pages so as that they could be seen offline (they wont arise to date tho...) so i'm going to have human beings do this for me too....

• 8 years ago

You can buy things that you want in 1 million, but no internet for the rest of your life? Nah, not worth it.

• 8 years ago

Ok

<<< takes the million

<<< gets back on the internet anyways

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

yes

• 8 years ago

Hell no. The internet is priceless.

• Momo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No technology for $10B . deal ?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't think it would be worth it, honestly. I don't believe that money buys happiness. Plus, I love the Internet too much and what people have to say on it. <3

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No. I can do much more with the internet and make more than 1 million dollars over the course of my lifetime (stock market). Let's break that number down: I am currently 20. Let's suppose that I will live until I am 100 years old. That gives me 80 years.

1,000,000/80=$12,500 a year

The time value of money concept tells us that $12,500 80 years from now will be worth diddly squat. Money given upfront is better, but still is a bad decision to do so.

Source(s): Accounting and Economics double-major
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

oooh baby mmmmm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.