Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

no internet for 1 million dollars?

You can still watch TV/ listen to the radio, but no more internet for the rest of your life...is 1 million enough for this trade?

Favorite Answer

No 1 million is not enough. 100,000,000 isn't even enough

• daak

perhaps.... yet there are procedures around that. as an instance, i ought to only have a pal of mine acquire stuff for me, and then i ought to apply/watch/despite on a similar time as i'm offline. and you are able to acquire information superhighway pages so as that they could be seen offline (they wont arise to date tho...) so i'm going to have human beings do this for me too....

You can buy things that you want in 1 million, but no internet for the rest of your life? Nah, not worth it.

Ok

<<< takes the million

<<< gets back on the internet anyways

yes

Hell no. The internet is priceless.

• Momo

No technology for $10B . deal ?

I don't think it would be worth it, honestly. I don't believe that money buys happiness. Plus, I love the Internet too much and what people have to say on it. <3

No. I can do much more with the internet and make more than 1 million dollars over the course of my lifetime (stock market). Let's break that number down: I am currently 20. Let's suppose that I will live until I am 100 years old. That gives me 80 years.

1,000,000/80=$12,500 a year

The time value of money concept tells us that $12,500 80 years from now will be worth diddly squat. Money given upfront is better, but still is a bad decision to do so.

Source(s): Accounting and Economics double-major

oooh baby mmmmm