Adrian asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

My penis is 5.5 inches erect? Is that small?

I just turned 17 and I'm exactly 6 feet tall.

I'm not circumcised. My penis can be from 5.5 to 6 inches erect. And I also need advice on learning to put my penis in a vagina. I always have the girl do it for me and it's embarrassing. And also need help how to get hard before I put it in her. I never seem to get as hard as I do when I masterbate by myself.

Favorite Answer

Some 80% of adult penises are between 5 and 6.5 inches, and you are well into that size range.

If you are fully aroused you should be hard enough to enter your partner, and getting her to guide you into her is perfectly fine, I've never had any problems letting a partner do that.

Having a natural penis is far better than having one that's scarred and dried out, so just leave it as it is.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Normal adult size range is 5 to 6 inches, only 12% are larger than 6 inches, so you are fine. And you need her to play with it for a while so you are fully hard- then it should slide right in.

• wings

Usually masturbation is more intense than actual sex. A lot of guys need advice as to how to go about inserting their penis into a vagina. When you're ready to penetrate, simply reach down, then guide your penis to her entry. If you're having a little difficulty in being hard enough to enter her...don't enter her until you ARE hard enough. Prolong the foreplay...wait 'til you're really ready..then insert your penis.

I'm a girl and I've never seen an uncircumcised penis. I would consider getting it circumcised. But that's normal, it's not small but not too big either. Perfect size. To put it is something boys suck at.. My boyfriend can't do it either dont be embarrassed I like putting it in myself. I'm sure the girls don't even think twice about it. To get hard have her give you a ******* before for a minute or two, bite your neck.. Sonething you like they that turns you on.